A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Smith, Neurological Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Heath Smith DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Gregory Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Smith practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.