Dr. Gregory Smith DO Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Fort Worth, TX

• Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2016
Dr. Smith restored my life through XLIF surgery. Excellent surgeon and a down to earth personality.

June 14th, 2016
The best Neurosurgeon!!

December 29th, 2015
Reverend
Fabulous Doctor. Found answer to my condition that Baylor couldn't find. Excellent Doctor found by referral a doctor that healed my brother from having to use a cathador the rest of his life. Our family has only words of praise to God that He led us to this man.

March 2nd, 2015
Dr. Smith and his staff were wonderful. I went to his office in a lot of pain and was diagnosed with a fragmented bulging disk. I had surgery a few days later. It has been nearly 3 months since my disk surgery and I am pain free! Thank you!

April 25th, 2014
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!!
He is the best doctor I ever met and he really cares about the patient and he spends a lot of time making sure we understand about the brain tumor in my mother. ..thanks doctor Gregory

April 3rd, 2014
One year after a very hard time I am well praise God! Dr. Smith was the absolute best... He took all the time for me in a true hardship despite never having encountered my situation. I am blessed to have been in his care!!

March 25th, 2014
The best doctor
Dr. Smith is beyond amazing. Not only is he just amazing, all of his staff is too. He performed surgery on me and I'm so glad I chose him to be my doctor. They were very helpful in my post-op period and beyond that. I could have not found a better doctor. Thank your Dr. Smith and staff for all you guys do. I'm so glad to be able to say there is no better doctor than him!

January 25th, 2014
Best Neurosurgeon
Dr. Smith is hands down the best neurosurgeon. He did surgery on me and after one visit with him I knew he was the perfect doctor! His bedside manor is GREAT! His nurse practitioner and nurse are awesome! His office staff is outstanding. Dr. Smith & his team are the best! I 100% without a doubt recommend Dr. Smith! He even treats your family with such courtesy and respect. Always get quick call backs if I have any questions or concerns. I can tell you that you won't find a better doctor & staff. He "fixed" me. And my life is so much better!!

December 26th, 2013
Dr. Smith is FANTASTIC! Awesome bedside manner, always get prompt calls back, quick appointments if needed, and explains everything thoroughly! Couldn't get a better physician. He will be operating on me and I have 100% trust in him, And all of his staff, the front desk ladys, and his nurse are phenomenal.

November 22nd, 2013
Dr. Smith is fantastic. Always get prompt call backs, awesome bedside manner, overall a great physician and I have so much trust in this man! Thank you Dr.Smith

March 1st, 2013
Spends great deal of time with patients
Dr Smith is an excellent surgeon. He spends a great deal of time with his patients explaining X-rays and diagnosis. He has operated on me, my daughter as well as co workers. All have had great outcomes. I feel he may release patients back to work a little too soon. Otherwise great doctor. New office location is much nicer. Staff is great

January 29th, 2013
Withholds Information
Didn't inform me about all consequences of surgery. Lied to make it seem not so bad so he could get the insurance money. Complications resulted after the first surgery, which required more surgery and more money.