A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- DePAUL HEALTH CENTER, BRIDGETON, MISSOURI
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory H Smith DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Gregory Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Smith practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ballwin, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.