A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hospital
- University Of Md Medical System Corp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Taylor practice?
Dr. Gregory Taylor practices Family Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: College Park, MD and Gwynn Oak, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Taylor, Dr. Gregg Taylor, Dr. Gregorio Taylor