A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Taylor practice?
Dr. Gregory Taylor practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians.