A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Harry Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Gregory Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Taylor practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians.