A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Harry Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Gregory Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Taylor practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians.