by Wanda Bratton on Aug 30th, 2016

I absolutely love Dr Habib. He is awesome. Understanding, very knowledgeable & knows what he's doing, doesn't fix anything that isn't wrong & can even fix what other drs did wrong. His whole staff is great. I've had 4 surgeries with Dr Habib & would recommend him to anyone. It takes me almost 1 1/2 hrs each way to get to his office & its well worth the trip. He's Fabulous!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Jo Ann Ducouer on May 14th, 2016

I have all rave reviews about Dr Habib and have referred several to him he is professional and if you do exactly what he tells you you will be pain free!

Feb 15th, 2016

He is an excellent doctor and nice to look at.

Stay away show details Stay away
by Edward A. on Dec 30th, 2015

I have seen approximately 45 md's in the past decade. Dr. Habib may very well be at the top of the list as far as competency is concerned, or as I should day, lack of competency. He is a rude, condescending individual with minimal communicative skills, devoid of consideration, and lacking the basic tools a doctor should possess. He replaced my hip seven years ago and I have been in constant pain since. I don't know if my hip is as bad as it was before the surgery any improvement has been minimal. I can no longer handle the daily pain so I am having another replacement with a physician who is qualified to perform surgeries. Stay away from this yahoo unless you are a masochist.

by Gemayl Johnson on Aug 11th, 2015

I love this office and the staff. Dr. Habib is truly the best

He is not a medical doctor show details He is not a medical doctor
Dec 16th, 2014

He is not a board certified specialist. He is not a medical doctor but a "Doctor of Osteopathy" He never went to medical school. Be very careful with this guy-make sure to get second opinion.

by D. Ulery on Nov 25th, 2014

Several surgeries with him and my family, and all excellent results. He is very down to earth and courteous, as well as his staff.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Connie M. on Aug 10th, 2014

Dr. Gregory F. Habib, operated on me 3years ago for a total knee replacement and I am so happy I went to him. I live in another state and was referred to him by a close friend in Pittsburgh. The surgery went well. Dr. Habib told me that I would do fine as long as I listened to him and the physical therapist, which I did and yes there was pain, which was to be expected. I have an appointment to have my other knee operated on. I have referred him to other friends and they liked him. He is a No Nonsense doctor. Thank you Dr. Habib for being there.

HEARTLESS DOCTOR STAY AWAY!!!!!! show details HEARTLESS DOCTOR STAY AWAY!!!!!!
Apr 2nd, 2014

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR SO RUDE.... AND HEARTLESS DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR THIS MAN DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THE MONEY AND TREATS HIS STAFF LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!

by Jeff Gregg on Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. Habib is a courteous and friendly doctor who cares about his patients. He spends a lot of time initially with you to find the right course of action and right diagnosis. He is one of the few Orthopedic doctors in Pittsburgh to do arthroscopic surgery on the hip. He has put me back together more than once for more than one injury on several parts of my body. I have and would recommend Dr. Habib to anyone seeking an Orthopedic doctor for surgery and or care.

Jul 15th, 2013

I was refered to Dr Habib by my podiatrist for a bunion that was causing a lot of pain. When I first went to see him, he didn't let me finish speaking when I was trying to answer his questions and kept saying he didn't understand. He told the assistant who was taking notes for him for me to have an MRI. After she walked out of the office he yelled down the hall to her to make it a CT scan. So I had the test and went back for a follow up. Again, he kept saying he didn't understand what the problem was. Then he asked ME why he did a CT scan instead of an MRI! Then he said he would have me scheduled for surgery! He did not inspire any kind of confidence whatsoever. I would not recommend Dr Habib for anything.

Jun 26th, 2013

If you are looking for a doctor that is kind, gentle and understanding DO NOT make an appointment with Dr. Habib. He is the most heartless and uncaring doctor I have ever come across in any field of medicine. His ego and quest for money outweigh professionalism and courtesy. He does not talk to you as though you have any sense and actually seems bothered by having to "lower" himself to the level of a patient. I hope Dr. Habib one day needs a doctor and encounters one just as rude and heartless as he is.

warning show details warning
Apr 8th, 2013

This man who holds himself out to be a physician replaced my hip over four years ago. To put it most concisely, he left me with a hip that was worse than before the operation. Today I am in constant pain and regret every day that I chose this individual to operate on me. Beware of this man. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

patient show details patient
by mark covalesky on Mar 19th, 2013

After having two surgeries by Dr.Habib. Ive just read his reviews for the first time.these negative ones really schocked me.as I have the utmost respect and trust in Dr.Habib.he did two knee surgeries on me.One was a replacement,which was very successful.Tommorow he is doing a total hip replacement.he is the first to do the operation after others would not because of my age.again I trust and have faith in him.since I first saw Dr.Habib ive sent three other people to him which have the same respect and trust in him as myself.his staff has always treated me very well and seemed to care as Dr.Habib.so if you consider going to him trust the positive reviews because the negative ones just don't make sense to me

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Habib is a no nonsense doctor who gets right to diagnosing the problem and fixing it. He will try non surgical methods if possible before operating and is a very skilled surgeon.

Excellent doctor and staff! show details Excellent doctor and staff!
Apr 2nd, 2012

I read the reviews first, and the good out way the bad. And being in customer service for years, I know you can't please everyone. I went to Dr. Habib, thank goodness I did! Another surgeon wanted to do surgery but Dr Habib sent me to therapy and it worked. I am better than before my fall - stronger. No surgery required. His staff helped me through the insurance waters - mine has poor coverage and they took time to setup my physical therapy auths and appointments. Thank you Dr Habib and Staff!

RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR! show details RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!
Feb 24th, 2012

I was seeing Dr. Habib for a hip injury. He didn't have a concrete diagnosis and just kept giving me cortisone shots which made things worse. I am in school out of town and he told me to find a physical therapist and follow up in 4-6 weeks. The office staff was short and cold both on the phone and in person. Per his instruction, I started PT. My physical therapist expressed that I wasn't improving and she agreed that they needed to do surgery to clean out the area/find the problem. She called him THREE TIMES and he nor his PA called her back. I called him 4 times in 3 days to discuss my situation and worsening pain and they NEVER CALLED BACK. Also, unless your bleeding, dying or just had surgery, don't expect to hear from them after office hours. All in all, he's a nice enough and charming guy... but the level of patient care and competence is abysmal. If you want a doctor who will find what's wrong and return a phone call... LOOK ELSEWHERE

disatisfaction with Habib show details disatisfaction with Habib
Jan 21st, 2012

This doctor, although very personable and understanding, is not one I would recommend to anyone considering hip replacement therapy. He performed my surgery three years ago and performed it poorly. Either he was incompetent or used faulty hardware such as Depuy. After seeing me twice after the surgery, he never scheduled the yearly exam or had any further contact with me. I am now deciding whether to have another replacement surgery or learn to live with the pain and weakened hip condition. He may be charming in person but keep him away from your hip unless you are a masochist.

Great Overall show details Great Overall
Aug 29th, 2011

Friendly, caring, young and insiteful. Never heard 1 negative thing about him.

Aug 31st, 2010

He's the best - skill and caring

shoulder surgery show details shoulder surgery
by Lori Powell on Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Gregory Habib is the best doctor I have ever been to. He fixed my shoulder and I am now in PT and I have had no problems after my surgery. I have told my family and friends about him and now they all go to Dr Gregory Habib. He is the greatest doctor out there ... Thanks Dr. Habib for all the good work you do and to getting the problem fixed right away.

by LaRae A. Stieman (Elizabeth Twp, Pa) on Jan 24th, 2010

If you are looking for a fantastic Orthopedic doctor, look no further! Dr. Habib is excellent! He has great bed side manners, cares about his patients and works out of very nice hospitals.. He talks with you and lets you know exactly what he is going on and how he intends to treat you, and will keep up with you until he knows that you are doing well.. all of the office staff are very nice and helpful! Just can't say enough good about him and his staff!