Family Physicians, Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgical Specialist
542 Rugh St
Ste 2000
Greensburg, PA 15601
724-216-5168
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  HEARTLESS DOCTOR STAY AWAY!!!!!!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2014

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR SO RUDE.... AND HEARTLESS DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR THIS MAN DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THE MONEY AND TREATS HIS STAFF LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!

by Jeff Gregg on Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. Habib is a courteous and friendly doctor who cares about his patients. He spends a lot of time initially with you to find the right course of action and right diagnosis. He is one of the few Orthopedic doctors in Pittsburgh to do arthroscopic surgery on the hip. He has put me back together more than once for more than one injury on several parts of my body. I have and would recommend Dr. Habib to anyone seeking an Orthopedic doctor for surgery and or care.

Jul 15th, 2013

I was refered to Dr Habib by my podiatrist for a bunion that was causing a lot of pain. When I first went to see him, he didn't let me finish speaking when I was trying to answer his questions and kept saying he didn't understand. He told the assistant who was taking notes for him for me to have an MRI. After she walked out of the office he yelled down the hall to her to make it a CT scan. So I had the test and went back for a follow up. Again, he kept saying he didn't understand what the problem was. Then he asked ME why he did a CT scan instead of an MRI! Then he said he would have me scheduled for surgery! He did not inspire any kind of confidence whatsoever. I would not recommend Dr Habib for anything.

Jun 26th, 2013

If you are looking for a doctor that is kind, gentle and understanding DO NOT make an appointment with Dr. Habib. He is the most heartless and uncaring doctor I have ever come across in any field of medicine. His ego and quest for money outweigh professionalism and courtesy. He does not talk to you as though you have any sense and actually seems bothered by having to "lower" himself to the level of a patient. I hope Dr. Habib one day needs a doctor and encounters one just as rude and heartless as he is.

|  warning  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2013

This man who holds himself out to be a physician replaced my hip over four years ago. To put it most concisely, he left me with a hip that was worse than before the operation. Today I am in constant pain and regret every day that I chose this individual to operate on me. Beware of this man. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

|  patient  |  show details
by mark covalesky on Mar 19th, 2013

After having two surgeries by Dr.Habib. Ive just read his reviews for the first time.these negative ones really schocked me.as I have the utmost respect and trust in Dr.Habib.he did two knee surgeries on me.One was a replacement,which was very successful.Tommorow he is doing a total hip replacement.he is the first to do the operation after others would not because of my age.again I trust and have faith in him.since I first saw Dr.Habib ive sent three other people to him which have the same respect and trust in him as myself.his staff has always treated me very well and seemed to care as Dr.Habib.so if you consider going to him trust the positive reviews because the negative ones just don't make sense to me

|  Dr. Gregory Habib Orthopedic Surgeon  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

As a former employee and patient of this doctors practice. I was never treated with the form of respect that one should. This doctor is nothing but rude, degrading, disrespectful, ignorant, racist, and most of all while he is operating. He treats the staff with no respect, he yells at them, uses foul language toward them, disrespects them, and belittles them to no end. It is very disheartening to watch, hear, and be a part of. I am a patient not just an employee. I have woken up from surgery listening to him yell at the people working so hard to keep him happy, and giving me the type of treatment I deserved to have while asleep in the operating room. His only concern was getting to the next patient. I over heard him saying how fat his next patient was, and if they just would walk once in a while instead of eating and sitting around the house all the time. They would not need a knee replacement. This doctor has been thrown out of other hospitals in the city, and is a doctor that should not even be allowed to practice. He will let people in the operating room that are not licensed to implant devices into patients do so. Because he is unable to do his work properly he has to have several other people help him, and I have witnessed him letting a scrub tech who was a student mind you pound an implant into someone's humerus, tibia, femur, hip replacement, and knee replacement. This doctor has no respect for the people who work around him, the people in his office, his physician assistant, his office manager, and especially the people in the operating room!!! I highly recommend you go see another surgeon in the city, and think twice maybe even three times before you even schedule a visit in the office with him. When I had a follow up appointment in his old office located at Mercy Hospital. I heard him screaming at the X-ray technologist in there office, and I decided to reschedule with another doctor in the group name Dr. Richmond.

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Habib is a no nonsense doctor who gets right to diagnosing the problem and fixing it. He will try non surgical methods if possible before operating and is a very skilled surgeon.

|  Excellent doctor and staff!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I read the reviews first, and the good out way the bad. And being in customer service for years, I know you can't please everyone. I went to Dr. Habib, thank goodness I did! Another surgeon wanted to do surgery but Dr Habib sent me to therapy and it worked. I am better than before my fall - stronger. No surgery required. His staff helped me through the insurance waters - mine has poor coverage and they took time to setup my physical therapy auths and appointments. Thank you Dr Habib and Staff!

|  RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

I was seeing Dr. Habib for a hip injury. He didn't have a concrete diagnosis and just kept giving me cortisone shots which made things worse. I am in school out of town and he told me to find a physical therapist and follow up in 4-6 weeks. The office staff was short and cold both on the phone and in person. Per his instruction, I started PT. My physical therapist expressed that I wasn't improving and she agreed that they needed to do surgery to clean out the area/find the problem. She called him THREE TIMES and he nor his PA called her back. I called him 4 times in 3 days to discuss my situation and worsening pain and they NEVER CALLED BACK. Also, unless your bleeding, dying or just had surgery, don't expect to hear from them after office hours. All in all, he's a nice enough and charming guy... but the level of patient care and competence is abysmal. If you want a doctor who will find what's wrong and return a phone call... LOOK ELSEWHERE

|  disatisfaction with Habib  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

This doctor, although very personable and understanding, is not one I would recommend to anyone considering hip replacement therapy. He performed my surgery three years ago and performed it poorly. Either he was incompetent or used faulty hardware such as Depuy. After seeing me twice after the surgery, he never scheduled the yearly exam or had any further contact with me. I am now deciding whether to have another replacement surgery or learn to live with the pain and weakened hip condition. He may be charming in person but keep him away from your hip unless you are a masochist.

|  Great Overall  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

Friendly, caring, young and insiteful. Never heard 1 negative thing about him.

Aug 31st, 2010

He's the best - skill and caring

|  shoulder surgery  |  show details
by Lori Powell on Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Gregory Habib is the best doctor I have ever been to. He fixed my shoulder and I am now in PT and I have had no problems after my surgery. I have told my family and friends about him and now they all go to Dr Gregory Habib. He is the greatest doctor out there ... Thanks Dr. Habib for all the good work you do and to getting the problem fixed right away.

by LaRae A. Stieman (Elizabeth Twp, Pa) on Jan 24th, 2010

If you are looking for a fantastic Orthopedic doctor, look no further! Dr. Habib is excellent! He has great bed side manners, cares about his patients and works out of very nice hospitals.. He talks with you and lets you know exactly what he is going on and how he intends to treat you, and will keep up with you until he knows that you are doing well.. all of the office staff are very nice and helpful! Just can't say enough good about him and his staff!