Dr. Gregory Habib DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Pittsburgh, PA

February 24th, 2017
very skilled surgeon.
Dr Habib is confident in his work and is willing to fix other surgeons mistakes. He is friendly and compassionate. Is very thorough in his pre- surgery research. Does necessary scans, MRI, etc. Explains everything well.

August 30th, 2016
I absolutely love Dr Habib. He is awesome. Understanding, very knowledgeable & knows what he's doing, doesn't fix anything that isn't wrong & can even fix what other drs did wrong. His whole staff is great. I've had 4 surgeries with Dr Habib & would recommend him to anyone. It takes me almost 1 1/2 hrs each way to get to his office & its well worth the trip. He's Fabulous!

May 14th, 2016
Great doctor
I have all rave reviews about Dr Habib and have referred several to him he is professional and if you do exactly what he tells you you will be pain free!

February 15th, 2016
He is an excellent doctor and nice to look at.

December 30th, 2015
Stay away
I have seen approximately 45 md's in the past decade. Dr. Habib may very well be at the top of the list as far as competency is concerned, or as I should day, lack of competency. He is a rude, condescending individual with minimal communicative skills, devoid of consideration, and lacking the basic tools a doctor should possess. He replaced my hip seven years ago and I have been in constant pain since. I don't know if my hip is as bad as it was before the surgery any improvement has been minimal. I can no longer handle the daily pain so I am having another replacement with a physician who is qualified to perform surgeries. Stay away from this yahoo unless you are a masochist.

August 11th, 2015
I love this office and the staff. Dr. Habib is truly the best

December 16th, 2014
He is not a medical doctor
He is not a board certified specialist. He is not a medical doctor but a "Doctor of Osteopathy" He never went to medical school. Be very careful with this guy-make sure to get second opinion.

November 25th, 2014
Several surgeries with him and my family, and all excellent results. He is very down to earth and courteous, as well as his staff.

August 10th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Gregory F. Habib, operated on me 3years ago for a total knee replacement and I am so happy I went to him. I live in another state and was referred to him by a close friend in Pittsburgh. The surgery went well. Dr. Habib told me that I would do fine as long as I listened to him and the physical therapist, which I did and yes there was pain, which was to be expected. I have an appointment to have my other knee operated on. I have referred him to other friends and they liked him. He is a No Nonsense doctor. Thank you Dr. Habib for being there.

April 2nd, 2014
HEARTLESS DOCTOR STAY AWAY!!!!!!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR SO RUDE.... AND HEARTLESS DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR THIS MAN DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THE MONEY AND TREATS HIS STAFF LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!

September 4th, 2013
Dr. Habib is a courteous and friendly doctor who cares about his patients. He spends a lot of time initially with you to find the right course of action and right diagnosis. He is one of the few Orthopedic doctors in Pittsburgh to do arthroscopic surgery on the hip. He has put me back together more than once for more than one injury on several parts of my body. I have and would recommend Dr. Habib to anyone seeking an Orthopedic doctor for surgery and or care.

July 15th, 2013
I was refered to Dr Habib by my podiatrist for a bunion that was causing a lot of pain. When I first went to see him, he didn't let me finish speaking when I was trying to answer his questions and kept saying he didn't understand. He told the assistant who was taking notes for him for me to have an MRI. After she walked out of the office he yelled down the hall to her to make it a CT scan. So I had the test and went back for a follow up. Again, he kept saying he didn't understand what the problem was. Then he asked ME why he did a CT scan instead of an MRI! Then he said he would have me scheduled for surgery! He did not inspire any kind of confidence whatsoever. I would not recommend Dr Habib for anything.