Learn more about Dr. Gregory Haffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Haffner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haffner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haffner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Haffner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haffner graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Haffner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Haffner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Haffner practice?
- Dr. Gregory Haffner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Haffner practices Ophthalmology near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Ophthalmologists.