A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hale, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Diseases
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Hale MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Hale practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hale practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians and Sarasota Oncologists.