A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hale, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Diseases
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hale has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- All Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Hale practice?
Dr. Gregory Hale practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near St Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Tampa, FL.
See St Petersburg Pediatricians, St Petersburg Oncologists, and St Petersburg Hematologists.