A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hale
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hale, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Hale MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Hale practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hale has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hale practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.