Dr. Gregory Hall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
I think this man is the best surgeon around the state. He took very great care of my fiancee and if I ever need surgery, I'm going to this Dr. He is the BEST!!!!!!

August 12th, 2015
Highly recommended.
So glad to have found Dr. Hall and his staff. Certainly makes you feel comfortable.

May 6th, 2015
Absolutely wonderful!
I had a hernia in my groin which caused me alot of discomfort and pain. I was referred to Dr. Hall. Dr. Hall and his office staff are so pleasant and caring. They made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Hall performed laparoscopic hernia surgery 2 weeks after I saw him. Im so glad to have found such a wonderful and compassionate doctor! Thank you Dr.Hall and staff!

April 23rd, 2015
Had a colonoscopy, was done at Lake Norman Hospital....Dr. Hall was very efficient, pleasant and the best part, I don't remember a thing about the test. Thank you Dr. Hall. Would recommend!!

April 13th, 2015
Great Surgeon, so nice to go to a Dr., "where everybody knows your name".
Love Dr. Hall! Have lots of confidence in him, good gentle bedside manner. His office staff are top notch, quick responses, very caring, respectful, and fun.

December 15th, 2014
I trust him with my life
I've used Dr. Hall's services multiple times for myself and my children. After a pediatrician and a gastrointestinal doctor put my daughter through needless tests and weeks of waiting in pain I took her to Dr. Hall who accurately diagnosed the problem in less than 10 minutes. He also did an emergency appendectomy for a daughter of mine, helped me when a salmon bone caused a hole in my colon and has done several colonoscopies for me. I trust Dr. Hall with my life and the lives of those I love.

June 18th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Hall is a fantastic surgeon with a great ability to make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend!

September 2nd, 2012
Dr. Hall
If it wasn't for Dr. Hall I wouldn't be here today. It was 7 years ago I came to him with cancer and I am alive today because he saved my life and is continuing to treat me. I have been in and out of the hospitals with several surguries he has preformed and has been very successful with. I love him and would reccomend him very highly to anyone. He is the greatest at what he does. Also wanted to make a note of his fabulous staff members. They are so helpful and very caring people. It has been a great experience at Lakeside Surgicial Associates.

May 1st, 2012
Dr Hall is fantastic, he is kind knowledgeable and very caring, his staff is second to none, they are so sweet and kind I love them and would never go to another doctor unless I absolutely had to.

April 2nd, 2012
Paient
AFTER BEING A PATIENT WITH DR. HALL FOR AT LEAST 6 YEARS, I HAVE THE HIGHEST REGARD OF HIS PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION. HIS CONCERN FOR EACH PATIENT IS FURTHER EXTENDED BY HIS EXCELLENT STAFF. I ALWAYS FELT THAT THE CARE I RECEIVED WAS THE KIND OF ATTENTION EACH OF THEM WOULD EXPECT FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS. IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH DR. HALL'S PRACTICE.

December 14th, 2010
good surgeon
has done 3 differant surgies on me & all were great. he repaired my stomach & for the last year now I have had no problems. done two herina operations= good

November 15th, 2010
Great Surgeon - Emergency Appendectomy
Went to the emergency room at Presbyterian Hospital in Huntersville and they completed the CT scan and said I need an appendectomy. I had never heard of Dr. Hall before this, but I would highly recommend him or if I need another surgery I would seek him out. My incision is minimal - he did a great job. After the surgery he informed my family everything was fine and went to his office in Mooresville for a check up and they were very nice and helpful. Thanks again to Dr. Hall and his staff! :)