Dr. Gregory Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Hall?

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I think this man is the best surgeon around the state. He took very great care of my fiancee and if I ever need surgery, I'm going to this Dr. He is the BEST!!!!!!

Highly recommended.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

So glad to have found Dr. Hall and his staff. Certainly makes you feel comfortable.

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I had a hernia in my groin which caused me alot of discomfort and pain. I was referred to Dr. Hall. Dr. Hall and his office staff are so pleasant and caring. They made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Hall performed laparoscopic hernia surgery 2 weeks after I saw him. Im so glad to have found such a wonderful and compassionate doctor! Thank you Dr.Hall and staff!

Patient for 16 years

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Had a colonoscopy, was done at Lake Norman Hospital....Dr. Hall was very efficient, pleasant and the best part, I don't remember a thing about the test. Thank you Dr. Hall. Would recommend!!

Great Surgeon, so nice to go to a Dr., "where everybody knows your name".

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Love Dr. Hall! Have lots of confidence in him, good gentle bedside manner. His office staff are top notch, quick responses, very caring, respectful, and fun.

I trust him with my life

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I've used Dr. Hall's services multiple times for myself and my children. After a pediatrician and a gastrointestinal doctor put my daughter through needless tests and weeks of waiting in pain I took her to Dr. Hall who accurately diagnosed the problem in less than 10 minutes. He also did an emergency appendectomy for a daughter of mine, helped me when a salmon bone caused a hole in my colon and has done several colonoscopies for me. I trust Dr. Hall with my life and the lives of those I love.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr. Hall is a fantastic surgeon with a great ability to make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend!

Dr. Hall

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

If it wasn't for Dr. Hall I wouldn't be here today. It was 7 years ago I came to him with cancer and I am alive today because he saved my life and is continuing to treat me. I have been in and out of the hospitals with several surguries he has preformed and has been very successful with. I love him and would reccomend him very highly to anyone. He is the greatest at what he does. Also wanted to make a note of his fabulous staff members. They are so helpful and very caring people. It has been a great experience at Lakeside Surgicial Associates.

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Dr Hall is fantastic, he is kind knowledgeable and very caring, his staff is second to none, they are so sweet and kind I love them and would never go to another doctor unless I absolutely had to.

Paient

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

AFTER BEING A PATIENT WITH DR. HALL FOR AT LEAST 6 YEARS, I HAVE THE HIGHEST REGARD OF HIS PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION. HIS CONCERN FOR EACH PATIENT IS FURTHER EXTENDED BY HIS EXCELLENT STAFF. I ALWAYS FELT THAT THE CARE I RECEIVED WAS THE KIND OF ATTENTION EACH OF THEM WOULD EXPECT FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS. IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH DR. HALL'S PRACTICE.

good surgeon

Posted on December 14th, 2010

has done 3 differant surgies on me & all were great. he repaired my stomach & for the last year now I have had no problems. done two herina operations= good