A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hamon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hamon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hamon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans