A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hamon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hamon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hamon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Hamon MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Hamon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hamon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hamon practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.