A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hamon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hamon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hamon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Hamon MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Hamon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hamon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hamon practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.