A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hanissian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hanissian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanissian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanissian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hanissian, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanissian graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanissian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Andrew Hanissian MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Hanissian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hanissian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hanissian practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Allergists and Germantown Pediatric Specialists.