A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hare, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hare graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Olean General Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan