A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hare
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hare, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hare graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Olean General Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Hare MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Hare practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hare practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Radiation Oncologists.