A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hare
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hare, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hare graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Olean General Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Hare MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Hare practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hare has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hare practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Radiation Oncologists.