A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Harper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harper, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Harper MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Harper practice?
- Dr. Gregory Harper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Harper practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Pen Argyl, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Oncologists.