A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Harper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harper, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Harper practice?
Dr. Gregory Harper practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Oncologists, Allentown Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Allentown Hematologists.