A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harper, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- Infectious Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Harper MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Harper practice?
- Dr. Gregory Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Harper practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Oncologists.