A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Harvey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harvey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Harvey MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Gregory Harvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Harvey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Radiologists.