A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harvey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- St. Luke`s Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Harvey practice?
Dr. Gregory Harvey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Flourtown, PA.
See Easton Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Harvey, Dr. Gregg Harvey, Dr. Gregorio Harvey