A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Haselhuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Haselhuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Haselhuhn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Haselhuhn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haselhuhn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dean Haselhuhn MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Haselhuhn practice?
- Dr. Gregory Haselhuhn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Haselhuhn practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.