A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hayes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Hayes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Hayes practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hayes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hayes practices Anesthesiology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Irving, TX.
See Carmichael Anesthesiologists.