A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hayne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hayne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayne graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Walter Hayne MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Hayne practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hayne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hayne practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Brooklyn, OH.
See Lorain Internists and Lorain Gastroenterologists.