Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hayne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayne
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Hayne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hayne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayne graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Walter Hayne MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Hayne practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hayne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hayne practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.