A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hayne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayne
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Hayne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hayne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayne graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Walter Hayne MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Hayne practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hayne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hayne practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.