A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Haynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Haynes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Delano Haynes MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Gregory Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Haynes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lenoir, NC.
See Lenoir Internists and Lenoir Gastroenterologists.