Learn more about Dr. Gregory Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Haynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Haynes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Delano Haynes MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Gregory Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Haynes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lenoir, NC.
See Lenoir Internists and Lenoir Gastroenterologists.