Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hazelett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hazelett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazelett
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazelett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazelett graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Hazelett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory V Hazelett DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory V. Hazelett practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hazelett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hazelett practices Otolaryngology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Otolaryngologists.