A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hazelett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hazelett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazelett graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Hazelett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory V Hazelett DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory V. Hazelett practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hazelett has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hazelett practices Otolaryngology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Otolaryngologists.