A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hazelett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hazelett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazelett
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazelett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazelett graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Hazelett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory V Hazelett DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory V. Hazelett practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hazelett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hazelett practices Otolaryngology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Otolaryngologists.