Dr. Gregory Heifler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Heifler?

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Very professional, great bed side manner. Listens, cares and not in a rush

Uninformed, unprofessional, unethical

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

where to begin? although this info is all over the Internet for all to read, staff didn't even know to tell me to drink water before blood/urine test. (told me not to drink for three hours prior, so I was dehydrated and affected test results). before even retesting, told me (via his staff) to get a CT scan (expensive, and radiation). i asked to retest, drank plenty of water, and result came back fine. sent someone else to this doctor and she did not like him at all and will not return

Hot headed, more concerned with $ than patients

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Heifer bought the practice of my previous doc. He lied to me claiming he was only filling in until my doctor came back. When I opted not to have a physical he again lied claiming that my health insurance required it. When I told him I would be shopping for another doctor and requested my records he refused to provide them and told me to get out of his office. He's disreputable, dishonest, vindictive and patronizing, ...traits that I don't want my doctors to possess. Avoid Heifler.

Kind and caring

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Very caring and kind doctor. Takes the time to listen. Accommodates last minute appointments

compassionate doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Dr. Heifler is the most warm and endearing doctor I've ever met. He doesn't rush to diagnose or prescribe. He has a genuine desire to get to the root of a condition with care and compassion.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

This doctor charged me more for my well visit service without my consent. As patient, when you are expecting to have your well visit covered 100% and find out the that wasn't the case, I call that sneaky! and unfortunately I will not be returning to this office/Dr.

Excellent Medical Doctor and Staff

Posted on August 1st, 2014

From the moment you speak on the phone to book an appt. with the receptionist, and then get greeted in the office by a very accommodating and efficient staff; the tone is already set that you are in the right place. Dr. Heifler never keeps you waiting and is extremely prompt and professional. He isn't one of those doctors that wants to rush you out and won't listen to what you have to say. He is very attentive to what you say to him and is a highly accurate diagnostic doctor. You will not find any physician with a better bedside manner. He is able to create a family atmosphere in his office, where his patients are included and feel so welcomed. I have highly recommended this doctor to everyone I speak to. If someone has anything but a positive experience in this practice, then I would venture to say something is highly questionable with that person- it's impossible to have a negative visit .The doctor always requests follow up visits when necessary. When you get referred to specialists, he always keeps abreast of what happened at that other doctors' office and keeps records of what the findings were. I have been amazed after months may have passed that the doctor will remember what my results and medical status was months or even years before! This is the true indication when a doctor really takes sincere interest and concern in his patients!

Felt uncomfortable

Posted on February 4th, 2014

I saw Dr. Heifler and within 10 seconds of him walking into the room I felt uncomfortable. I am a female patient and he came in and called me hunny and sweety. He sat next to me on the patients' table. He physically touched or stroked my skin a couple of times when it had NOTHING to do with a physical exam. It wasn't like we had a long term joking friendly relationship and even then I don't think it's appropriate. Saying that he did diagnose quickly and well. This review is completely based on his bedside manner. I won't be going back.

Great doctor to see

Posted on January 7th, 2014

What a nice and compassionate doctor. He took his time with me and I did not feel rushed like other doctors do. His office staff are wonderful also. I highly recommend this doctor, what a wonderful man.

A THOUGHTFULL/COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Let me start of by saying,that I have been with Dr. Heifler,for the better part of 20 year's. Over this period of time,I have been in and out of the hospital,with varying issue's. Each and every time that I was hospitalized,I must say that ,Dr. Heifler,has always let me know what my situation was,and just what I would be able to expect from my stay in the hospital.He arrived every day,at the same time,to go over my day at the hospital....with a very big greeting,and "an even bigger smile"on his face. That in it self is worth it's weight in "GOLD". If you are looking for a Dr.,that knows his subject,inside and out,then Dr. Heifler is the Dr. that should be at the top of your "short list".

Terrible review *** PLEASE PLEASE READ

Posted on April 21st, 2013

Please please to not go and see Dr Gregory D Heifler. Please find a new doctor. He is the reason why my father is in the terrible, near fatal position that he is in. He is the reason why he is in pain every second of everyday of his life. He caused and still causes my family so much emotion pain and suffering today. I beg you, if you care enough about your family and the health and well-being of your family. See a different doctor. Is this not a joke this is not a prank. Do not go and see him because I don't want anybody else to suffer like me, my family and my father suffer

Dr.Heifler-MANIA!! this DOC RULES!

Posted on May 29th, 2011

as a professional athlete battling a severe injury, i have seen a decent amount of doctors to be able to say..Dr. Gregory Heifler is the most professional, efficient, and knowledgeable physician i have seen. Dr Heifler truly cares about your personal health, and has always maintained a goal with me to achieve optimal wellness. The office is uber-clean, and his staff is friendly and QUICK! When it comes to identifying the issue then solving it DR HEIFLER GETS IT DONE. i am thankful i found him, and i suggest Dr. Heifler to any1