A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Heinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Heinen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heinen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Heinen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinen graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heinen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Heinen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Heinen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Heinen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Heinen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.