A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Heinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Heinen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Heinen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinen graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heinen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Heinen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Heinen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Heinen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Heinen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons and Riverside Sports Medicine Doctors.