Learn more about Dr. Gregory Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Helm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helm
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Helm, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Helm MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Helm practice?
- Dr. Gregory Helm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Helm practices Neurological Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.