A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hemphill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hemphill is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hemphill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemphill graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hemphill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lynn Hemphill MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Hemphill practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hemphill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hemphill practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.