A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hemphill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hemphill is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemphill
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hemphill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hemphill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemphill graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hemphill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lynn Hemphill MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Hemphill practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hemphill has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hemphill practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.