A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Henk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Henk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henk
Education & Awards
Dr. Henk graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Henk DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Henk practice?
- Dr. Gregory Henk has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Henk practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.