Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Henson
Dr. Gregory Henson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherwood, AR. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Henson is affiliated with Great River Medical Center, St. Vincent North and Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Henson has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Henson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherwood, AR.
Dr. Mark Smith
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Sherwood, AR 0 mi33
Dr. Castro Bali
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Sherwood, AR 0 mi11
Dr. Daniel Brown
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Sherwood, AR 0 mi17