A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Herbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Herbeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Herbeck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbeck graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Herbeck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Eugene Herbeck MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Herbeck practice?
- Dr. Gregory Herbeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Herbeck practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.