Dr. Gregory Herbeck Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 3rd, 2014

Dr Herbeck

I had intentions to write this long ago but time got away and it came into my present today. I figure it is never to late to give praise. I have three sons the youngest is 29. Dr. Herbeck was their physician and the best there was or is. When my grand daughter and two grandsons came along HE was the chosen to care for them. My family was sadden to learn of His retirement from Diagnostic Clinic and understand the much needed rest was deserved. My family and others I have talked to, PRAY for him, best wishes and Love Him always.

July 10th, 2012