A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Herman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Herman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Herman practice?
Dr. Gregory Herman practices Family Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Paulsboro, NJ.
See Woodbury Family Physicians.