A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hester, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hester graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hester has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Daniel Hester FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Hester practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hester has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hester practices Urology near Shenandoah, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.