A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Heyt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Heyt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heyt
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heyt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Heyt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heyt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Heyt MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Heyt practice?
- Dr. Gregory Heyt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Heyt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Internists and Red Bank Gastroenterologists.