A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Heyt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Heyt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Heyt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heyt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Heyt MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Heyt practice?
- Dr. Gregory Heyt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Heyt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Internists and Red Bank Gastroenterologists.