Dr. Gregory Heyt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 11th, 2011
The office at Red Bank Gastroenterology is top notch from start to finish. Everything about my diagnosis to testing was explained in a thorough fashion. Plenty of time was spent by the Nurse and Doctor- I never felt rushed. I was apprehensive about my procedure but the surgical center experience could not have gone smoother. Everyone was compassionate and extraordinarily professional. I would highly recommend the office and Dr. Heyt to anyone who asks!

October 11th, 2011
A great experience and quality care
I have been a happy patient since 2001 and have had 2 procedures. I always feel very comfortable and safe. Dr. Heyt does everything right!

October 7th, 2011
Top doc! Explained everything clearly before and after colonoscopy. All staff people efficient and courteous. There was not even a hit of discourtesy or disinterest on the part of the "girls." It was almost fun to be cared for by them.Nurse anesthesiologist, the one who actually attended me, was excellent and listened to me. The doctor anesthesiologist would be classified "adequate" in a Third World setting. Too full of her own importance to listen to my past problems with anesthesia. Don't let this one flaw discourage you from seeking treatment from Dr. Heyt. This was my second exam by him and I'll keep going back for more.

May 18th, 2010
Good Doctors should not be surrounded by horrific staff
Dr Heyt and his assistant Rosemary are excellent but are surrounded by office staff that make even the best appointment not worth the effort. The shared office resources of Red Bank Gastroenterology are impossible to deal with and uncaring. I can't recommend this facility at all not even for the considerable care provided by Dr. Heyt