A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hicks is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hicks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Hicks MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hicks practices Plastic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.