Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
Last I was there was almost 8 years ago. But that was my second visit. I had a problem with implants that he put in about 9 years prior to that. NOT his fault by the way. He remembered me which made me happy. He was so informative and found out what the problem was real quick then fixed it even faster. Dr. Hicks is a one of a kind doctor. Go see him!!

March 5th, 2013
I would never choose this doctor! He is not board certified and there is a reason why he is not! He put my life thru caos for over 2 years and now i have to live with disfigurement for the rest of my life! He did something during surgery I never gave him permission too do (and couldnt say no because i was under anesthesia) and I ended up being allergic to it (surgical glue) He was suppose to do stitches and staples thats it. Infection for a year and open wounds of a foot long and then healed with major scar tissue and he wanted to do skin graphs to cover the openings. I wouldnt let him touch me after that. Now i have scars from under my arm pit, under breast, up the middle and around the areola, up around to my actual clevage, which i cant show because of the scars :(