Dr. Gregory Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Hoffman?

December 17th, 2015

Still in Pain

Rushes you in and out but is sure to charge $$$ for a 4 minute consultation. Be sure to do a lot of your own research and know what your options are BEFORE visiting. Gives only superficial information won't tell you ALL options or information unless you ask specifically. Won't take responsibility for continued pain and misery after surgeries. Wants to pump you full of pain killers (which his surgery was supposed to correct) then send you out the door. Bring a hidden recorder- he likes to change his stories.

November 20th, 2014

Wonderful!

I was a patient of Dr. Hoffman's for 6 years. He treated and eventually corrected my scoliosis with surgery. You will not find any doctor with more compassion and kindness. His staff is equally as wonderful! I have referred many people to him that were unable to get answers from others doctors. No surprise that Dr. Hoffman was able to correctly diagnose every single one of them. He is simply the BEST of the best!!

February 10th, 2014

I most definitely would recommend Dr Hoffman and I thank him for repairing my fractured hip. He did a great job!!!!!

September 18th, 2012

He is a great dr and surgeon. I couldn't walk for 2 months before my spinal fusion due to the sciatic nerve being stuck between a collapsed disc. He gave me my life back and even tho I still have some problems the surgery helped the major ones and I would trust him to do any other surgery I would need on my spine.

August 5th, 2016