A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hogle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogle graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hogle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Allen Hogle DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Hogle practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hogle has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hogle practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists and Denver Surgeons.