Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist
4600 Hale Pkwy
Ste 450
Denver, CO 80220
303-333-2119
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

I had been to numerous other ENTs and doctors, and none were willing to invest the time in me and my case to resolve. Dr. Hogle was, and he did. He is the most patient, skilled, and genuinely compassionate doctor I have ever been to. I highly recommend him and wouldn't ever think of going to another. S Allyn

|  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

My only problem with this office is his reception staff. I have state aid for medical and I am also pregnant. Therefore, I do not have to pay a co-pay but his staff insisted i did and when I said I didn't I got a rude reply from one of the receptionists. I will not be going back just because of that.

|  Getting your Tonsils Taken Out?  |  show details
by Shelley B on Dec 28th, 2009

I am 49 years old, and just had my tonsils taken out by Dr. Hogle. He was very sympathetic to me and my needs. He was right on top of my pain tolerance, and gave me the perfect amount of presciptions to see me through the 10 day recovery. I would highly recommend Gregory Hogle to anybody.

|  Dr. Hogle is a excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2008

I had my tonsils out at age 47 by Dr. Hogle. I can not say enough about how smoothly everything went from Dr. Visits to my stay and his visits at the hospital. I found Dr. Hogle to be extremely proffesional. He spent a lot of time with me answered all my questions thouroughly!

|  THIS DR. WILL HURT YOU!!!!  |  show details
by Jon Blessing on Oct 26th, 2008

This Dr. did 2 unnecessary surgeries on me. He did not know what he was doing. He left my face paralyzed and lied to try to cover it up.