Dr. Gregory Holmes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Holmes?

Patient

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Case manager

Posted on March 11th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Holmes for several yrs and even though I moved back to Ashland I cont to see Dr Holmes. He is very respectful of his patients, He has great bed side manner and doesn't rush his patients through like cattle and I have seen Drs do this. He explains things to you and always has a smile on his face. I recommend him to people all the time. He is great and knows what he is doing as a Dr

I would tell my friends to go see him.

Posted on June 20th, 2012

The Best Doctor I Have ever seen or Had

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Dr. Holmes is an amazing doctor. All my life I have switched back and forth not able to find a doctor that i felt comfortable with or that treated me like person instead of a number. I reccomend him to all of my friends and family. He took time to figure out my problem and then worked to fix it in a very speedy manor. I love this doctor!

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Sometimes the wait in the waiting room was lengthy for me but worth it when he spent the amount of time listening to me that he did. I have since left the area and my doctor now doesn't take nearly the amount of time to listen to his patients. I would change but doctors like Dr. Holmes are the exception and not the rule. I only used Dr. Holmes for a short period of time before I moved but was really impressed with his bedside manner and willingness to order tests based on what he heard. I never got the feeling he was trying to get kickbacks for not ordering tests like my doctor does now.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2010

Dr. Holmes has an excellent,caring attitude. He is willing to listen to me describe my symptoms and does not immediately resort to prescribing meds. He has been great - I have been going to him for 4 years

Horrible, ill mannered doctor, see at your own risk

Posted on February 15th, 2010

Horrible doctor, poor bedside manner, ignores patient concerns, told me there was nothing wrong when I was obviously sick and had tests to prove it just because he was too ignorant to find out what was wrong. The most horrible doctor experience I have ever had.

Posted on November 14th, 2017