Learn more about Dr. Gregory Holst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Holst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holst
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Holst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Holst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holst graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Holst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Melissa Memorial Hospital - Cah
- ST Josephs Med Center of
- Haxtun Hospital District - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Shawn Holst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Holst practice?
- Dr. Gregory Holst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Holst practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Haxtun, CO.
See Eureka Family Physicians.