A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Holst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Holst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Holst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holst graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Holst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Melissa Memorial Hospital - Cah
- ST Josephs Med Center of
- Haxtun Hospital District - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Shawn Holst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Holst practice?
- Dr. Gregory Holst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Holst practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, CO.
See Eureka Primary Care Doctors.