Dr. Gregory Holt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 9th, 2016
Never again.
Breezed in told me there was nothing more he could do for me. Told me I looked good for someone so sick. I have Hep C , uslers, barretts, cirrhosis and reflux. I'm not in the medical profession, but with barretts aND the cirrhosis needs to be watched. And blood work for AFPs. Cancer markers for people with cirrhosis are very likely to get cancer. But he said there wasn't anything he could do and no need to see him anymore. It felt like to me he was saying "just go home and die". Not how you want to feel after leaving a doctor's office. And the staff was rude. I see no reason to go back to him. If he is done with me, then, I'm done with him. Seems like he needs to fall off that pedestal his on. Someday he's going to make a mistake that will bring him to his knees. I just hope I live long enough to see it happen..

July 8th, 2016
Thank you for providing a live interpreter for me.

February 17th, 2014
This guy is absolutely incompetent
Spent less than 5 minutes with me, didn't listen and just fiddled with his computer. Had no recollection of me or that he'd already given me a colonoscopy nor could he find the records. Said he'd be back in a minute but had his nurse come in, throw pills at me and that was that.

November 14th, 2012
not too smart
Not avery good doctor.

August 17th, 2012
Ego driven Doctor
Dr, Holt has some issues with his ego. He started rating the Doctors that I have seen in the past and said he didn't have much respect for my family doctor. He spends more time building himself up than looking at you as a patient. Don't care for his ego driven manner.

August 14th, 2012
Dr. Holt was rude and discourteous to my husband who was very ill. He bolted out of the office in the middle of asking him questions. He did not seem to care about my husband's health. He actually argued with him about the results of my husband's internist's lab results. He has the worst bedside manner I have seen from a dr.

October 5th, 2011
The worst doctor ever? rude, arogant ,horriblewould not recommend to anybody

June 30th, 2011
Jerk, ignored obvious data, and results
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone whatsoever.I've been suffering from digestive issues for a couple of years (nausea, bloating, and now diarrhea). I also have joint pain at tendon insertion points and frequent fatigue. He was convinced before he reviewed any of my data that I didn't have Crohn's, and that it was Chronic fatigue or the like. Below is the data that he ignored.1-CT Scan noted mild wall thickening, and noted the radiologist noted Inflammatory Bowel of the Ileum and Cecum on the report.2-My mom has Crohn's in the ileum and cecum.3-My Internist prescribed a drug that only works on Crohn's (per Dr. Holt's own admission) that is working for me, and it has stopped the diarrhea. The drug is pentasa, and per Dr. Holt's own words, it doesn't help diarrhea unless it is Crohn's.4-I also have a couple of mild vitamin and nutrient deficiencies. In particular, I have a low Vitamin D and low Iron level.The non-diagnosis was not my biggest concern. He refused to do a follow-up of a Colonoscopy for some unknown reason. As stated previously, he seemed to have his mind made up before he read my files on the laptop in front of me.It has been over a year since the last Colonoscopy was performed by another Dr in the same practice. At the time (April 2010), mild inflamation was noted along with a small ulcer in the Ileum. I agreed to wait and see if the disease progressed. It indeed did progressed even though it was a slight increase. From what I understand Crohn's comes back in the same location. Thus, the 5th piece of data/evidence he chose to ignore. As state previously, the non-diagnosis is not the major concern. It was the unwillingness to perform any follow-up procedures.He was arrogant and had a poor beside manner during the visit. When my wife or I would ask questions, he would become defensive and irritated. My wife and I both hold Masters Degrees, so we are not uneducated. Perhaps, he would rather have patients that can't think for themselves, and accepts everything he says as fact instead of an opinion.He needs to realize patients are contracting his services, and we can choose not use him if he treats us badly. I will not be using him ever again! I will be seeking a second opinion at another practice entirely.

August 18th, 2010
Uncaring and unconcerned
After the first visit with their nurse practitioner and she did not even take the time to exam me, the nurse gave me a bunch of pills for by stomach (after me telling the nurse that the pills were some I have already tried, this doctor did both my endoscope and the scope of the colon, I waited for over an hour in their waiting room. He told me that there must be something wrong with a disk in my back and he was done. I later, still having A LOT of pain and missing a lot of work I began to look on the internet. I sent him what I found by the fax and I never heard from him. This man would be a good doctor if he got himself out of the way.