Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Holthusen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Holthusen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holthusen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Holthusen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Stokes-Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holthusen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Holthusen practice?
Dr. Gregory Holthusen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mocksville, NC and Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons and Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.