A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Holthusen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Holthusen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holthusen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Holthusen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Stokes-Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Grant Holthusen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Holthusen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Holthusen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Holthusen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mocksville, NC and Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.