A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Holzhei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Holzhei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzhei graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Holzhei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Holzhei DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Holzhei practice?
- Dr. Gregory Holzhei has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Holzhei practices Family Medicine near Saint Johns, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Saint Johns Family Physicians.