A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Homer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Homer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Homer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Homer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Community Hospital Of Brooklyn, Inc
- Duncan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Homer MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Homer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Homer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Homer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bullhead City Radiologists.