A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Homer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Homer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Homer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Homer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Douglas Homer MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Homer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Homer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Homer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.