A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Homer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Homer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Homer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Homer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Homer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Homer MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Homer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Homer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Homer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Baltimore, MD.
See Bullhead City Radiologists.