Dr. Gregory Horner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Horner?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Horner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016

STAY AWAY!

Worst doctor I’ve EVER been to. I went in about a lump in my wrist. At the first visit, I waited an hour. When he finally got in the room, he poked the lump in my wrist, and said, “I don’t think that’s a ganglion cyst. We need an MRI,” and left. The visit lasted less than 3 minutes. I thought, “Wow, he’s really begin thorough.” I didn’t realize at the time it was his way of getting through patients quickly and racking up more visits. The MRI cost us $300 out of pocket (plus $20 each visit). The second visit, I waited over an hour, only to learn that they couldn’t find any MRI results. It hadn’t even been read! He shrugged and said, “We’ll just give it a cortisone injection.” I told him I didn’t want an injection without knowing what the lump was, and he said, “We would treat it with cortisone regardless.” So why the expense of the MRI?! I’d had cortisone injections before, and they were no big deal; I just didn’t cortisone without knowing what we were dealing with. As I was telling him I didn’t want a cortisone injection, he became impatient, grabbed my hand and jabbed the cortisone in. It was the most painful injection I’ve ever had. Pain shot up my arm and down my fingers. It was a full three days before I could even use my hand. A week later, my hand is still bruised and sore. After the injection, he said, “Schedule another appointment in six weeks” and he walked out. Dr. Horner is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He is incompetent, impatient, and uncaring—and yet, somehow in spite all those negatives, he is extremely arrogant. That is a very dangerous combination. STAY AWAY!

May 6th, 2015

the staff at Dr Horner's office is being great in helping me with my recovery .

May 2nd, 2015

I trust Dr Horner, the office is excellent, they are very professional.

June 27th, 2014

This was a long recovery, but the procedure went well. physical therapy was effective and was helpful in my recovery. Im very happy with Dr Horner and his staff. They are proffesional and caring.

May 31st, 2014

DR Horner has done a couple of procedures on my hand all successful and has good follow up.

May 29th, 2014

Dr Horner and medical staff are Excellent.

May 24th, 2014

The reacy facility is very functional. The Doctor and staff make you feel comfortable. I would use this Doctor and facility again if needed.

May 1st, 2014

Dr Horner and staff made my 12 year old son feel comfortable and engaged him in the treatment.

April 24th, 2014

healing took longer than Dr horner originally started. Hardley any scar is visible. Full hand motion after therapy. Dr horner and his staff very professionals.

April 19th, 2014

Dr Horner did exactly what he said he would and results seem to be exact outcome he predidted. He is a genius and excellent surgeon! sonya is also awesome.

July 8th, 2013

A Skilled Surgeon

Dr. Horner did carpal tunnel surgery on both hands about 1 1/2 years apart. The results were more than I could ask for...no more pain or numbness. When I need care I find the best surgeon possible and Dr. Horner was excellent. With healthcare what it is these days, I do not know of any doctor where you sometimes need to wait. More doctors are leaving private practice for big care facilities like Kaiser. I appreciate having choices...so stay in business Dr. Horner your an excellent surgeon.

June 4th, 2013

Carpal Tunnel Surgery and other stuff

First of all, I work in a retail world...lots of hand stuff. By the time I saw Dr Horner my hand was numb to the point I could not use it. Had seen another Dr. and he really wanted to wait and see. Dr. Horner did the surgery, was more than easy. He was kind and caring, understood I was afraid, but did the surgery and had no problem since. You could not even find the scar. Now I am back for another completely different problem. Saw another Doctor again, work sent me to, but wanted to see my Doctor Horner to make sure on what was going on. Here we are again, great care, in and out with a plan on how to handle what is going on. Thank you Dr. Horner for being the Doctor you are...understanding and listening to what I am saying...