A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
This is a popular TV doctor.
Learn more about Dr. Gregory House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory House, Diagnostician, Infectious Disease, Nephrology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. House
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. House Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. House has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory House MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory House practice?
- Dr. Gregory House has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory House practices Infectious Disease and Nephrology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Infectious Disease Doctors and Princeton Nephrologists.