A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
This is a popular TV doctor.
Learn more about Dr. Gregory House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory House, Diagnostician, Infectious Disease, Nephrology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. House
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. House Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. House has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory House MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory House practice?
- Dr. Gregory House has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory House practices Infectious Disease and Nephrology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Infectious Disease Doctors and Princeton Nephrologists.