Surgeons
23550 Park St
Ste 100
Dearborn, MI 48124
313-730-0500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Housner took his time to do a thorough assessment. He was open to any and all questions. On the day of the procedure he explained the procedure and answered any questions I had. After the procedure, he took time to explain everything, including after care instructions to my family members. The staff at the Dearborn Surgical Center went above and beyond to provide excellent care. They treat you like family, and ensure all patient needs are met. Would highly recommend this doctor, and surgical center.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

I broke my ankle and was recommended to see Dr. Housener. I did have surgery by him and I have no lasting effects from it besides a few screws and a small scar. Excellent Doctor and an excellent clinic of highly skilled Doctors.

|  Not A Good Choice  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

Has an Attitude, Wont spend time to explain problem, just wanted to cut. very limited personality

|  not recommended  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

thanks to Housner, after surgery had dead bone at my hipe area, Cant walk. went to mayo clinic for revision

|  bad doctor  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

idiot doctor did my total knee, cant walk , got infected. could do anything , dont go to him very bad

|  long wait, but good doctor  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

my appt. was early in the morning and I had to wait 50 minutes! They definitely schedule too many appts. at one time or too close to each other.