Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Housner took his time to do a thorough assessment. He was open to any and all questions. On the day of the procedure he explained the procedure and answered any questions I had. After the procedure, he took time to explain everything, including after care instructions to my family members. The staff at the Dearborn Surgical Center went above and beyond to provide excellent care. They treat you like family, and ensure all patient needs are met. Would highly recommend this doctor, and surgical center.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Mar 11th, 2013

I broke my ankle and was recommended to see Dr. Housener. I did have surgery by him and I have no lasting effects from it besides a few screws and a small scar. Excellent Doctor and an excellent clinic of highly skilled Doctors.

Not A Good Choice show details Not A Good Choice
Sep 12th, 2012

Has an Attitude, Wont spend time to explain problem, just wanted to cut. very limited personality

not recommended show details not recommended
Sep 11th, 2012

thanks to Housner, after surgery had dead bone at my hipe area, Cant walk. went to mayo clinic for revision

bad doctor show details bad doctor
Sep 16th, 2011

idiot doctor did my total knee, cant walk , got infected. could do anything , dont go to him very bad

long wait, but good doctor show details long wait, but good doctor
Sep 16th, 2010

my appt. was early in the morning and I had to wait 50 minutes! They definitely schedule too many appts. at one time or too close to each other.