A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hoy is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hoy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hoy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Randolph Hoy MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Hoy practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hoy practices Pediatric Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Pediatric Surgeons.