Dr. Gregory Hughes Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Hughes?

August 22nd, 2016

I called to make an appointment for underactive thyroid - and had the displeasure of talking to the rudest receptionist. She asked so many questions (as if she was a nurse or doctor herself) and basically gave the impression they didn't have time to see me. She wouldn't make an appointment for me. Unfortunate. I hope the doctors review feedback & know that I was referred to you - but could never make it past your rude, chip on her shoulder receptionist.

April 15th, 2016

He may be good in some areas. Type I diabetes--NO! Need help adjusting my insulin pump--read the book. You need to learn how to adjust it yourself. Well then, I see no reason to see him.

June 3rd, 2013

worst Endo

He does not know what he was doing. He prescribed Atenolol for me and did not ask me to stop gradually. So, now I have majo heart problem because of his ignorance.

October 1st, 2012

Mother

Dr. Hughes worked with us and our son (who has Autism) so that we could treat his Type 1 with a little more normal routine. We felt he listened and certainly calmed us about our situation. We are looking forward to a long relationship with Dr, Hughes.

July 13th, 2012

Not very personable...

The office staff at Riverside Endocrinology meets you with unhappy faces and unhelpful demeanors. They would constantly (on more than 5 occasions) give me the wrong appointment times and were just not nice. But---this isn't about the support staff. Dr. Hughes was nice enough, but it's like he tries to talk you out of having hypothyroidism. Asked me what my biggest complaint about the disease was. Then when I told him it was being tired all he could respond with was, "Well, I bet if you went to the mall and asked 100 people, 99 of them would be tired too." He treated only the labs, never my symptoms. And only believed in Synthroid for a treatment.

April 12th, 2011

Poor Office Staff Leaves Bad Impression

I've had so many problems with the office staff at Dr. Hughes office that it has forced me to seek another endocrine specialist. The staff is rude on the phone when you actually do get through to them and they never do what they tell you they are going to do. Most recent example is they never put in the orders for the fasting bloodwork I needed done.

March 11th, 2010

I have recommended Dr. Hughes to 3 of my friends an done relative. He is very caring and actually listens! I personally think he is a little by the book and since thyroid disease is very personal I am working with him to find the best levels for me.

October 27th, 2016