A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gordon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gordon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory I Gordon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory I. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gordon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.