A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gordon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gordon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Ira Gordon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory I. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gordon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.