A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Imperi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Imperi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imperi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Imperi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Imperi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Imperi graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Imperi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Reg Med Ctr, Gainesville, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Imperi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Imperi practice?
- Dr. Gregory Imperi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Imperi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Cardiologists.