A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Istre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Istre, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Istre graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Istre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Roy Istre MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Istre practice?
- Dr. Gregory Istre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Istre practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Carrollton Pediatric Specialists.