A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Istre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Istre
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Istre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Istre, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Istre graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Istre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Roy Istre MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Istre practice?
- Dr. Gregory Istre has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Istre practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.