A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Baker DO is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Gregory Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Baker practices Neurology near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT and Henderson, NV.
See Layton Neurologists.